If you are contemplating refurbishing your kitchen then it might be worth considering a “flat pack solution”. This does not have to mean “cheap and cheerful” at all. There are flat pack kitchens on the market that will not quickly become tarnished and chipped. There does not have to be cabinets and cupboards falling apart after only a few years. Therefore, it is important to find a reliable company that can provide this quality flat pack furniture. A company needs to be concerned with design and overall quality and does work with its potential customers. There are flat pack kitchens Melbourne has today with a range of choice that is affordable.
There are full details on the website of flat pack kitchens Melbourne companies that will guide any potential customer designing their kitchen. A plan drawing can be drawn up, and sent either via email or fax, or given directly to the company of flat pack kitchens Melbourne has today. These will then be drawn up by a specialist Kitchen Designer on a computer and shown to the customer for their approval.
Kitchen shack, the company that supplies these flat pack kitchens has a guideline brochure that can help with measurements and designs.
Remember, decisions will also have to be made about purchasing a matching fridge, dishwasher, a range hood, and oven etc.
Once the designs are ready, book a visit so that a kitchen designer will help with the realization of your design ideas.
Unlike a certain famous Scandinavian company, you will not be left looking at some strange plans, holding a screwdriver, sitting on your kitchen floor trying to make sense of all these bits and pieces. You can ask for a delivery of everything and try assembling all yourself or budget kitchens can arrange for an accredited installer to undertake all this work.
DIY Kitchens: Designs on Offer.
There are a range of sophisticated DIY kitchens Melbourne designs on offer. They may be based on flat packs but the final result will seem closer to a designer kitchen.
- Milano: This is very much in a European style. This comes is polyester and comes in two packs. It has a high gloss finish.
- Inspire: This is a popular laminate kitchen with a matte finish. It has a very easy to clean surface.
- Platinum Inspire: This uses Laminex decorative board and has a very high gloss finish. Titanium or matching door covers can also be supplied.
- Carrington: The antique white gives this set of furniture a “classic” feel.
- Aspen: There is a “Shaker” feel to these kitchen units. This provides a simple traditional design.
- Metro: This has a stylish minimalist design. This comes with some particularly solid doors, which should last a long time.
- Excel: This set of kitchen units has a very “Nordic”, European feel. It is pretty much a designer kitchen.
- Senosan: comes with a very high gloss finish. It has also got a very high scratch resistance. Something to consider if you are a pet owner.
Please note, all these items are very reasonably priced.
For more details on all these kitchen flat pack units and the services available, please visit this web site: http://www.kitchenshack.com.au